Mountain House 4-Day Emergency Food Supply Kit
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Ideal for emergency preparedness at home or a long weekend in the backcountry, the Mountain House 4-Day Emergency Food Supply kit provides 1 person with 4 days' worth of tasty, wholesome meals.
- Easy to prepare and eat: Just add hot water and wait 10 minutes (room temperature water preparation doubles the hydration time)
- Breakfast meals include 2 Granola with Milk and Blueberries, and 2 Biscuits and Gravy
- Lunch and dinner meals include 2 Creamy Macaroni and Cheese, 2 Chicken Fried Rice, 2 Mexican Style Adobo Rice and Chicken, and 2 Chicken and Dumplings
- Kit contains 12 pouches for a total of 24 servings
- 30-Year Taste Guarantee ensures lasting shelf-stable freshness of nutrient-locked freeze-dried ingredients, allowing you to plan ahead and store for emergencies
- Pack-in, pack-out TerraCycle recycled pouches allow easy disposal at the end of your voyage
- Allergens: milk, wheat, egg, soy, treenut (coconut)
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.View all Mountain House Meal Kits
Servings per Container
3 lbs. 5.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...