Sea to Summit Ether Light XT Extreme Sleeping Pad - Rectangular
Winter camping? Stay cozy with this Sea to Summit Ether Light XT Extreme sleeping pad. An Extreme version of the Ether Light range, this 4 in. pad has additional insulation for when the mercury drops.
- This pad has an R-value of 6.2, which makes it best for adventures in extreme cold conditions; it provides high levels of insulation from ground
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Air Sprung Cells provide support and comfort by more evenly dispersing pressure across the pad's surface
- Dual-density layers of Thermolite® insulation fill the Air Sprung Cells™ and prevent internal air movement and convection heat loss
- 40-denier/30-denier ripstop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- An antimicrobial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent mold issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- Patent-pending multifunction valve and included Airstream Pump™/stuff sack mean quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment
- PillowLock system secures your Aeros™ pillow to your mat (not included)
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Air Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Repair Kit Included
Stuff Sack Included
7.5 x 11 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
Large: 79 x 25 x 4 inches
Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 4 inches
Large: 2 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Regular Wide: 2 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...