Brompton C Line Electric Explore Mid Folding Bike
Looking for a smart, reliable way to get around and explore? The Brompton C Line Electric Explore Mid folding bike has an intelligent pedal assist that eases your commutes and hilly rides.
- Electric bike with a 6-speed, 300% gearing range and a highly efficient motor and battery system offers versatility for getting around town and beyond
- Highly maneuverable bike is capable of quick accelerations
- Intelligent pedal assist gives you that extra push when you need it, whether it's helping you up the hills or easing those longer journeys to and from work
- 300 Wh, 36V battery with LED display helps you reach a top speed of 15.5 mph with a range of 20–45 mi.; included 2A charger powers the battery in 4 hrs.
- Included 5V 1.5A USB port lets you charge portable devices
- Folding frame lets you bring it inside so you don't have to worry about potential theft leaving it outdoors
- Integrated carry handle and light weight make it easier to transport; compact size allows convenient storage
- Included 40 lux Busch & Muller AVY LED front lamp helps you be seen in low light
- Low frame with a comfortable riding position makes it easy to step on and off
- Main frame features precision-drawn, heat-treated steel tubing with hand brazing and selected auto-brazed joints
- Rear frame features hand-brazed, cold-formed, micro-alloy steel tubing
- Lock-on grips are made with a soft-compound rubber adhered to an engineered core
- Puncture-resistant tires with reflective sidewalls keep you moving and add visibility in low-light conditions
- Included Brompton Standard saddle features mounts for a Brompton rear light and saddle bag (light and bag not included)
- Compatible with Brompton Electric iOS and Android™ apps available for download
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Brompton Electric Folding Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Brompton by Williams Engineering
Battery Capacity (Wh)
312 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Bike Frame Material
6061 forged aluminum crank with 50T chainring and integrated chainguard
Integrated sealed bearing bottom bracket with cadence and torque sensor
Number of Gears
Brompton; rear is a single-wall rim with Brompton wide-ratio 3-speed internal gear hub with 2-speed external gears (13- and 16-tooth)
Brompton 250W Brushless DC motor providing assistance up to 15.5 mph
Brompton BWR by Sturmey Archer
Schwalbe Marathon Racer 16 x 1.35 in.
Brompton M Type
Brompton folding left-side pedal and nonfolding right-side pedal
1-1/8 in. threaded
38 lbs. 5 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...