Cannondale Trail 26 Kids' Mountain Bike
Start 'em off right. With its lightweight, kid-size alloy frame, reliable disc brakes and bump-absorbing suspension fork, the kids' Cannondale Trail 26 mountain bike is ready for off-road adventure.
- Lightweight SmartForm C3 Alloy frame and Suntour suspension fork combine to provide a comfortable, bump-absorbing ride
- 8-speed Tourney derailleur and trigger shifters offer easy, intuitive gear changes
- Tektro cable-actuated disc brakes provide reliable stopping power
- StraightShot hidden cable routing makes for clean lines and easy maintenance
- Rack and fender mounts add versatility for off-trail use (racks and fenders not included)
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Trail Product LineView all Cannondale Kids' Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SmartForm C3 alloy
Suntour M3030, 63 mm, coil with preload adjuster
Prowheel, Pro-V30, 152 mm length, 30T
Cartridge, square taper
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro Mechanical Disc, 160/160 mm rotors
Cannondale Disc, double wall with eyelet, 32 h
Kenda Small Block 8, 26 x 1.95 in.
6061 alloy, 25 mm rise, 10 deg. sweep, 30 mm rise, 580 mm width
Alloy Ahead, 31.8 mm
Alloy, 25.4 mm
Wellgo composite platform
Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8 in.
KMC X8, 8-speed
26 IN Height Range 4'8" - 5'0" Reach 35.3 Stack 56.4 Effective Top Tube 53.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 34 Standover Height 63.5 Head Tube Length 9.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 72 Bottom Bracket Height 26 Wheelbase 102.4 Chainstay 43 Fork Offset 4
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise noted.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...