NRS Thrive Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board - 10'8"
Stable, versatile and beginner-friendly, the 10 ft. 8 in. NRS Thrive inflatable paddle board is adept at touring, fitness paddling and light river running, helping make every weekend memorable.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls, this SUP can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle
- Inflates to 20 psi for super-rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup—and they'll absorb impacts without breaking
- 4 D-rings on the nose allow for custom rigging using the included bungee cord
- 3 additional D-rings let you attach your water bottle, leash and tie-downs (not included)
- 3 sturdy handles make for easy carry: 1 in the center of the deck for hauling solo, and 1 each on the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim
- Features a reliable Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve and a pressure-relief valve to prevent accidental over-inflation
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, 3 all-water fins, 1 touring fin, a carry bag and a repair kit
- Recommended weight (paddler plus gear) 150 to 250 lbs.
- Covered by manufacturer's 3-year retail warranty
Imported.View the NRS Thrive Product Line View all NRS Paddle Boards
Paddle Board Style
10 ft. 8 in.
Interchangeable: three 5 in. and one 9 in.
Center + 2 side
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...