Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 1000X Portable Power Station
Big enough to power a portable fridge or a TV—yet compact enough to pack in the car—the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 1000X portable power station keeps your essential devices running when you're off-grid.
- Features a 1,500W AC inverter with a 3,000W surge that can power phones, laptops, cameras, portable fridges, grills, TVs and CPAP devices
- Rechargeable by wall (AC), solar power or 12V car port
- Not chainable
- Has an integrated MPPT
- Battery capacity: 983 Wh (10.8V, 91 Ah)
- Power output: 2 USB-A ports: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max regulated); USB-C port: 5–12V, up to 3A (18W max regulated); USB-C PD port: 5–20V, up to 3A (60W max regulated)
- Power output continued: 6 mm port: 12V, up to 10A (120W max regulated); car port: 12V, up to 15A (180W max regulated); Power Pole port: 12V, up to 15A (180W max regulated)
- AC inverter: 120V AC 60Hz, 12.5A (1,500W; 3,000W surge); output: pure sine wave
Imported.View the Goal Zero Yeti Product LineView all Goal Zero Portable Power Stations
|Charge Time (hrs)|
Wall: 8.5 hrs.; solar: 12-24 hrs.
|Battery Capacity (Wh)|
983 watt hours
15.25 x 10.23 x 9.86 inches
|Power Output to Device|
USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), USB-C PD: 5-20V, up to 3.0A (60W max regulated), USB-C: 5-12V, up to 3.0A (18W max regulated)
31 lbs. 10.9 oz.
|Battery Storage Capacity (mAh)|
96,800 milliamp hours
Car / USB / Wall