Fully waterproof and built with InTemp® technology that heats at the push of a button, the men's Alpina Alaska Heat Cross-Country ski boots keep you comfortable touring the backcountry all day long.
- Integrated InTemp heating system provides 3.5 to 5.5 hrs. of constant heating in the toes, forefeet and soles at the push of a button with adjustable heat settings
- Rechargeable 7.4 V lithium batteries are integrated inside upper portion of the boots with fully waterproof components that won't be affected if the water enters the boots
- Discreet, weatherproof charging units are easily accessible for charging cables to plug in the back of each liner and connect to a standard household power socket
- InTemp system runs at full power for initial warmup, then automatically returns to normal power, so your feet maintain warmth without overheating
- Alpitex waterproof/breathable membrane keeps feet dry by blocking incoming moisture and allowing sweat to evaporate quickly
- Thinsulate insulation provides added warmth
- Mountaineering-inspired boot shape provides durability and a comfortable fit when skiing off trail in the backcountry
- Anatomic footbeds provides a comfortable and secure platform for your feet
- Full-circumference rubber rands provide extreme protection against crusty snow, ice and equipment
- Stiff and rigid NNN BC ergonomic outsoles improve stability and edge control
- Riveted quick lace hooks allow you to dial in a perfect fit
Imported.View all Alpina Men's Cross-Country Ski Boots
|Boot and Binding Compatibility|
5 lbs. 3.2 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||9.1||9.3||9.6||9.8||10||10.4||10.6||10.8||11.1||11.4||11.7||12||12.2||12.4|
Measurements are stated in inches.