On Body Image of color Field loading
Mountain Hardwear Kor Cirrus Hybrid Hoodie - Women's
$149.73Compared to $200.00*
Reduced Price. You save 25%
Balancing stretch and breathability, the Mountain Hardwear Kor Cirrus hybrid hoodie for women is a great choice for a chilly morning hike or under your shell for that last spring ski run.
- Lightweight, highly breathable Pertex® Quantum Air™ 20-denier stretch ripstop fabric has 4-way mechanical stretch for comfort; water-resistant fabric sheds light rain
- PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation is lightweight, breathable and body-mapped on the core and arms for warmth, making it ideal for active pursuits in a variety of temperatures
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and left chest zippered pocket provide secure storage and quick access to essentials
- Seamless underarm gussets provide a low-profile, articulated fit that's chafe-free
- Hood is insulated to keep wind and weather out and can be worn over your helmet
- Jacket packs down into right hand pocket to stow
- Partial elastic at cuffs allow sleeves to be easily pushed up
- Standard fit is not too tight and not too loose
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Women's Soft-Shell Jackets
Pertex Quantum Air 20-denier ripstop nylon (59% recycled)
PrimaLoft Gold Active polyester fibers (55% recycled)
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL 1X 2X 3X Numerical Size 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16 16 - 18 20 - 22 24 - 26 Chest 32-33 34-35 36-37 38.5-40 41.5 43 - 45 47 - 49 51 - 53 Sleeve Length 30-31 31-32 32-33 33-34 34 32 32.75 33.5 Waist 25-26 27-28 29-30 31-33 34.5 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46 Hip 35-36 37-38 39-40 40-41.5 43-44.5 45 - 47 49 - 51 53 - 55
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: 30 inch inseam.
REGULAR: 32 inch inseam.
LONG: 34 inch inseam.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...