Danner Trail 2650 Campo Hiking Shoes - Women's
Made for warm-weather hiking, the women's Danner Trail 2650 Campo shoes are comfortable as running shoes, but built tough for scrambling over rocky terrain or trekking through sand and sagebrush.
- Inspired by the hot, dusty stretches of the Pacific Crest Trail, which originates in the southern California desert
- Lightweight and breathable uppers provide total foot comfort; open mesh has additional perforations for extra airflow
- Compatible with dust gaiters (not included) so you can move confidently through desert terrain
- EXO Heel System provides maximum support and comfort with reinforced external heel counters
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite® footbeds
- TRAILGUARD platforms with exposed TPU shanks offer lightweight, athletic performance
- Danner PlyoGo lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsoles
- Vibram® 460 outsoles with Megagrip technology offer superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Danner indicates these shoes fit true to size
Imported.View the Danner Trail Product Line View all Danner Women's Hiking Shoes
Danner PlyoGo EVA
Trailguard Platform/exposed TPU shank
Vibram 460 with Megagrip
1 lb. 2.0 oz.
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...