Quick Reference Publishing Trees of New York
What are those trees in your Adirondack campground? Or along the roads in your neighborhood? Identify them quickly with Trees of New York, a handy, pocket-size guide with over 60 vibrant color photos.
- Describes common native tree species found in New York, from Niagara Falls State Park to the Taconic State Parkway, and from Montauk to the heart of the High Peaks region
- Species are grouped by mature size and photographed to display their most distinguishing characteristics: leaf shape, flower, seed, nut or fruit
- Accompanying text points out the features of each tree that will help you tell one from another in no time
- Conveniently folds up into a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Nic and Randi Minetor
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...