Quick Reference Publishing Raptors of Eastern North America
A handy, pocket-size guide, Raptors of Eastern North America contains more than 120 color photos of all the raptors that occur east of the Rocky Mountains in the United States and Canadian provinces.
- Detailed photographs depict the region's birds of pray, helping you determine which species you see
- Multiple photos for many species show a variety of plumage conditions for males, females and different color morphs
- Photos also include perched birds, flight views (upperside and underside) and a number of different wing shapes for each species in flight
- Includes a short description for each species, including size, features, preferred habitats, geographic breeding habitats, seasonal frequency and resident or migrant status
- Conveniently folds up into a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...