Quick Reference Publishing Freshwater Fishes of North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia
A handy field guide, Freshwater Fishes of North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia identifies 60 species of fish likely to be caught on hook and line in the region's lakes, rivers and reservoirs.
- Each species is illustrated in full color with key characteristics noted to aid in identification
- Includes notes on preferred habitat, geographical distribution and favorite baits for each species
- Note: some species may be endangered or protected, and not all species are common to all 3 states; please research local regulations before fishing
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket, glovebox or tackle box
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts and anglers of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Joseph R. Tomelleri and Craig Springer
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...