Quick Reference Publishing Freshwater Fishes of Illinois
This colorful, waterproof guide—Freshwater Fishes of Illinois—will help you identify 64 species of game fish from Lake Michigan salmon to the bass and sunfishes in streams flowing to the Mississippi.
- Each species is illustrated in full color with key characteristics noted to aid in identification
- Includes notes on preferred habitats and favorite baits for each species
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket, glovebox or tackle box
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts and anglers of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Joseph R. Tomelleri and Craig Springer
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...