REI Co-op Trail Hut 4 Tent with Footprint
It's a happy medium between comfort and cost that'll quickly become your family's home on the trail. The REI Co-op Trail Hut 4 is easy to set up and has a little extra room thanks to the ridge pole.
- Freestanding dome architecture with equal-length poles and pole clips is easy to set up and familiar to experienced campers
- Ridge pole supports door walls for increased living space
- 2 large "D" doors provide easy entry and exit for 4 people
- 2 large vestibules store gear out of the elements
- Fly doors roll up over the roof for a clear sky view, plus improved venting and reduced condensation
- Integrated door venting reduces weight and bulk
- Fly doors can pitch out to create an awning cover
- Internal pockets and gear loops for organizing essentials
- Made with solution-dyed mesh to reduce water and energy use in manufacturing
- Includes rainfly, footprint, stuff sack, stakes and guylines with tighteners
Imported.View the REI Co-op Trail Hut Product LineView all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
8 lbs. 1.6 oz.
8.3 x 28.5 inches
90 x 88 inches
55 square feet
15.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...