REI Co-op Traverse 32 Pack - Men's
A durable, comfortable and well-organized workhorse, the men's REI Co-op Traverse 32 pack keeps you supplied for everything from ultralight overnighters to epic day hikes.
- Durable, recycled, bluesign®-approved ripstop nylon ensures a long life; most mesh was removed from this pack for maximum durability
- Padded harness and hipbelt give immediate, worn-in comfort
- Continuous padding from hipbelt to lumbar helps avoid hot spots and discomfort
- For gear management and good balance, Packmod compression straps (included) can be run from any loop to any other loop, so you can sculpt your pack to the shape of your load
- Generous zippered hipbelt pockets are sized to store a phone and snacks
- Water bottle pockets are tilted forward for easy access on the go
- Trekking pole keepers and an ice axe loop make this a pack for a wide range of activities
- Included raincover lives under the top lid so it's easily accessible during flash storms
- Hydration-compatible design features a tube holder on the shoulder strap (reservoir not included)
- Designed with input from the field and tested in Washington, Arizona and Oregon over 305 combined miles of backcountry traversing, from high desert badlands to coastal forests
- Product meets the bluesign® criteria, the world's leading system for managing the environmental and human health impacts of textile manufacturing
Imported.View the REI Co-op Traverse Product Line View all REI Co-op Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
S: 2 lbs. 8 oz.
M: 2 lbs. 9 oz.
L: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
300-denier recycled ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
Number of Stays
1 internal perimeter hoop
Suspended Mesh Back Panel
Top / side
Number of Exterior Pockets
6 + main compartment
S: 25 x 13 x 11
M: 26 x 13 x 11
L: 27 x 13 x 11
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...