Salsa Rangefinder Advent X 27.5+ Bike
Looking to discover your local trail system? The Salsa Rangefinder Advent X 27.5+ bike is a confidence-building hardtail spec'd to take on singletrack, doubletrack and bikepacking adventures.
- Rangefinder geometry and specs offer a perfect introduction to mountain biking, from singletrack and doubletrack adventures to bikepacking—expand your off-road repertoire
- Lightweight and durable 6061-T6 alloy frame features a geometry that grants confidence to newer mountain bikers
- Internal cable routing for shifter, rear brake and dropper post (not included) keeps things clean
- 120 mm suspension fork absorbs bumps and hits for a smooth ride
- 1x microSHIFT Advent X 10-speed drivetrain keeps shifting simple with plenty of gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power
- Spec'd with 27.5 x 2.8 in. tires for a plush ride; also compatible with 29 in. wheels (not included)
- Carry what you need with an integrated top tube bag mount, 2 bottle cage mounts in the frame (M, L and XL sizes), an accessory mount under the down tube, and rear rack mounts
- Top tube bag, rear rack and other accessories not included
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Salsa Rangefinder Product Line View all Salsa Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SR Suntour XCM32 Boost, Coil, NLO, DS, 120 mm
FSA Alpha Drive, 30T
FSA 124.5 mm
microSHIFT Advent X M9605
microSHIFT Advent X M6205
microSHIFT Advent X H104 11-48T, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 or Tektro M520
Shimano MT200 or Tektro M520
WTB ST i40 32 h 27.5 in. rim
Shimano MT400 Center Lock 15 x 110 mm thru axle
Shimano MT200 Center Lock 10 x 141 mm quick-release
Maxxis Rekon 27.5 x 2.8 in., EXO, Wire Bead
Sizes XS-S: Salsa Salt Flat 31.8 mm, 750 mm width; sizes M-XL: Salsa Rustler 31.8 mm, 800 mm width
Salsa Guide 31.8, 60 mm, 6 deg.
Salsa Guide 30.9, 0 offset
WTB Volt Medium, Steel, 142 x 265 mm
FSA Orbit NO.57B 1.5 ZS
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'6" 5'3" - 5'9" 5'8" - 6' 5'11" - 6'3" 6'2" and up Reach 395 416 439 465 489 Stack 605.6 610.2 614.9 624.2 633.4 Effective Top Tube 568.2 590.5 614.8 643.5 670.1 Seat Tube Center-Top 355 381 431 470 508 Standover Height 678.6 698.3 737.2 769.1 798.7 Head Tube Length 95 100 105 115 125 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68 68 68 68 68 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74 74 74 74 74 Wheelbase 1100.6 1123.4 1148.3 1178 1205.8 Chainstay 439 439 439 439 439 Fork Offset 46 46 46 46 46
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...