Cannondale Tesoro Neo X 3 Electric Bike - 2021
Built to be pointed off the pavement, the Cannondale Tesoro Neo X 3 electric bike delivers the power to get in deeper and go farther, whether you're bikepacking, backroad trekking or hauling gear.
- SmartForm C2 alloy construction with high-performance tube shapes, weight-saving butting and seamless double-pass welds delivers a frame that is light, durable and lively
- Durable, reliable Bosch Performance Line Sport 250W drive unit and 500 Wh battery give pedal assist up to 28 mph with the juice to go the distance—up to 104 mi.
- Proprietary motor mount positions the Bosch drive unit low and forward in the frame, keeping the center of gravity low and the chainstays short for agile handling
- SR Suntour XCM ATB fork offers 100 mm of bump-absorbing travel; SAVE micro-suspension in the frame absorbs vibration and shock for improved control and comfort
- 9-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable performance in any conditions
- Secure, rattle-free fenders, a full rear rack, bright front and rear lights, and even a kickstand mean you're ready to tackle any adventure
- All the features that make it so capable off-road translate into a comfortable, confident experience on-road, so you don't have to worry about potholes, gravel or tram tracks
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity (speed, distance and calories burned), registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- Highly reflective accents on the frame and fork increase visibility in low light
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Tesoro Product LineView all Cannondale Electric City Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 3: pedal assist up to 28 mph
Bosch Performance Line Sport 250W
Battery Capacity (Wh)
500 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
SmartForm C2 alloy, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, post-mount disc, motor protection, rack/fender mounts, lock mount
SR Suntour XCM ATB, 100 mm, Coil, 46 mm offset
FSA Bosch E-Bike, 46T
Shimano HG200 11-36T, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/180 mm RT10 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
Shimano TX55, quick-release
Shimano MT400 12 x 148 mm thru axle
Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance, 29 x 2.25 in., RaceGuard, tubeless ready
Cannondale 3 riser, 6061 alloy, 15 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 4 deg. rise, 740 mm
Cannondale adjustable , A-headset, 31.8 mm
Cannondale Ergo Touring
Cannondale 4, 6061 alloy, 31.6 mm
Integrated sealed bearing, tapered
Shimano HG93, 9-speed
55 lbs. 11.7 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'4" - 5'8" 5'7" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" 6'4" - 6'8" Reach 39.3 43 45.1 47.4 Stack 62.9 62.9 63.7 64.4 Effective Top Tube 58.0 61.7 64.0 66.5 Seat Tube Center-Top 38.0 43.5 48.5 53.5 Standover Height 74.6 77.5 81.3 84.7 Head Tube Length 12.8 12.8 13.6 14.4 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.0 68.0 68.0 68.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 73.5 73.5 73.5 Bottom Bracket Height 31.5 31.5 31.5 31.5 Wheelbase 115.5 119.2 121.6 124.2 Chainstay 47.9 47.9 47.9 47.9 Fork Offset 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...