Cannondale Tesoro Neo X 2 Electric Bike
Built to get out of the rat race and into the wilderness, the Cannondale Tesoro Neo X 2 electric bike's MTB-inspired frame and fork along with big 29 in. wheels live to be pointed off pavement.
- Secure, rattle-free fenders, a full rear rack, bright front and rear lights and even a kickstand mean you're ready to tackle any adventure
- Performance Line Speed motor and powerful 500 Wh PowerTube battery are ready to tackle any terrain with support up to 28 mph and increased torque of 85 Nm
- For double the range and double the adventure, frame comes prewired and ready for the installation of a second battery kit (not included)
- Premium SmartForm C1 alloy construction creates an incredibly light, stiff and durable frame that's dual-battery-ready for extended adventures
- Highly reflective accents on the frame and fork increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Ai Offset Drivetrain opens up the rear triangle for more tire clearance, while keeping the chainstays short for nimble agility—a stiffer, stronger rear wheel is just icing
- 100 mm of front suspension and wide 2.25 in. tires smooth out rough roads, gravel and potholes for a comfortable, confident experience on- and off-road
- 11-speed Shimano Deore shifters and derailleurs provide crisp, accurate access to a range of gears; Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Electric City Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 3: pedal assist up to 28 mph
Bosch Performance Line Speed 250W (28mph)
Motor Torque (Nm)
65 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
500 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C1 Alloy, dual battery ready, post-mount disc
SR Suntour XCM 34 Boost, 100mm, Coil, 46mm offset
FSA Bosch E-Bike with custom Ai offset, 46T
Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed
Shimano Deore M5100
Shimano Deore 5100, 11-51T, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/180 mm RT30 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400 15 x 110mm thru axle
Shimano MT400 12 x 148mm thru axle
Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance, 29 x 2.25 in., RaceGuard, tubeless ready
Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 740mm
Cannondale Adjustable , A-headset, 31.8mm
Cannondale Ergo Touring
Cannondale 4, 6061 alloy, 31.6
Integrated sealed bearing, tapered
Shimano HG601, 11-speed
55 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'4" - 5'8" 5'7" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" 6'4" - 6'8" Reach 38.7 42.7 45.8 48.8 Stack 62.4 64.4 65.3 66.2 Effective Top Tube 55.9 59.5 62.8 66.0 Seat Tube Center-Top 40 43.5 47 50 Standover Height 73.2 72.1 73 72.9 Head Tube Length 12 12 13 14 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.4° 68.4° 68.4° 68.4° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.6° 75.4° 75.4° 75.4° Bottom Bracket Height 31.2 29.3 29.3 29.4 Wheelbase 113.3 117 120.5 123.8 Chainstay 47 47 47 47 Fork Offset 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...