Cannondale CAAD Optimo 1 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
You don't need a pro tour budget to ride a true performance road bike with race-winning DNA. The Cannondale CAAD Optimo 1 delivers a champagne experience for lemonade money.
- With geometry influenced directly from the award-winning Cannondale CAAD13, the CAAD Optimo offers true race handling and optimal body position at all times
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame and full carbon fork make for a bike that's lighter and better riding than many competitors' high-ticket alloy offerings
- Dropped seatstay profile and finely engineered flex zones in the rear of the frame absorb road chatter for better comfort and control
- 2 x 11-speed Shimano 105 shifting and FSA Gossamer 50/34 crank provide high-end performance with affordable maintenance to keep you racing and riding all season long
- Tektro R741 dual-pivot brakes provide excellent stopping power
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale CAAD Product Line View all Cannondale Racing Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
All-New SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered headtube, fender mounts, 130x9mm QR
1-1/8 in. to 1-1/4 in. steerer, fender mounts, 100 x9mm QR
FSA Gossamer Alloy, 50/34T
Shimano 105, 11-speed
Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
Shimano 105 GS
Shimano 105, 11-30T, 11-speed
Number of Gears
RS 2.0, 24h front, 28h rear
Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700c x 25mm
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Cannondale Stage CX
Wellgo with clips and straps
1-1/8 to 1-1/4 in.; 25mm top cap
KMC X11, 11-speed
19 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
44 CM 48 CM 51 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM Height Range 5'5" - 5'7" 5'6" - 5'8" 5'7" - 5'10" 5'9" - 6'0" 5'11" - 6'2" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 37.0 37.4 37.7 38.4 39.0 39.5 Stack 50.5 52.0 53.5 55.5 57.5 59.5 Effective Top Tube 51.0 52.0 53.0 54.6 56.2 57.8 Seat Tube Center-Top 40 44 46.7 49.5 52 55 Standover Height 67.7 70.9 73.1 75.8 78.2 80.8 Head Tube Length 9.6 10.8 12.1 14.4 16.5 18.9 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.8 71.9 72.6 72.6 72.6 72.6 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.5 74.3 74.0 73.7 73.3 72.9 Bottom Bracket Height 26.8 26.8 26.8 27.0 27.0 27.3 Wheelbase 97.9 97.8 98.0 99.4 100.6 101.9 Chainstay 41.5 41.5 41.5 41.5 41.5 41.5 Fork Offset 4.8 4.8 4.8 4.8 4.8 4.8
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...