Mountain House 3-Day Emergency Food Supply Kit
Ideal for emergency preparedness at home or a long weekend in the backcountry, the Mountain House 3-Day Emergency Food Supply kit provides 1 person with 3 days' worth of tasty, wholesome meals.
- Easy to prepare and eat: Just add hot water and wait 10 minutes (room temperature water preparation doubles the hydration time)
- Breakfast meals include 1 Buttermilk Biscuits and Pork Sausage Gravy and 2 Granola with Milk and Blueberries
- Lunch and dinner meals include 2 Chicken Fried Rice (gluten-free), 2 Chicken and Dumplings and 2 Beef Stroganoff with Noodles
- Meals provide 1,706 calories per day for 3 days
- Contains no artificial flavors or colors
- 30-Year Taste Guarantee ensures lasting shelf-stable freshness of nutrient-locked freeze-dried ingredients, allowing you to plan ahead and store for emergencies
- Pack-in, pack-out TerraCycle recycled pouches allow easy disposal at the end of your voyage
Made in USA.View all Mountain House Meal Kits
Servings per Container
2 lbs. 7.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...