Swix UR10 Yellow Bio Racing Wax for 28 to 50 Degrees F - 180 g
A biodegradable wax ideal for spring snow or as a cleaning/storage/travel wax, this big bar of Swix UR10 Yellow Bio racing wax is designed for temperatures of 28°F or above.
- This low melt-point wax glides well in warm conditions
- 100% fluoro-free, nontoxic and certified biodegradable
- Universal glide wax can be used for cross-country, alpine or snowboard bases
- Drip parallel lines on the base and iron in; 2 lines for XC, 3 for alpine and 5 for snowboards
- Swix waxes have a low melting point and apply evenly, providing excellent base penetration for performance on natural or artificial snow
- Perfect as a hot-scrape prep wax
- Proudly developed in partnership with scientists, chemists and athletes around the world; approved for all levels of competition and new requirements in 20/21
- Since 1946, Swix has spent decades focused on reducing waste, implementing a strict sustainability platform while moving away from fluoro-based materials
- Made in Norway
Imported.View all Swix Ski Wax
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...