Swix HS6 Blue Wax for 10 to 21 Degrees F - 60 g
Developed for cold conditions (10 to 21°F) and dry friction, Swix HS6 Blue high-speed wax gets your bases in tip-top shape for your winter workouts, shred sessions and race days.
- Part of the Swix Pro High Speed line, which incorporates the latest innovations and wax technology to take performance to the next level
- Compared to standard waxes, HS waxes melt evenly and provide noticeably better speed and durability for cross-country, alpine or snowboard bases
- Provides upgraded race-level performance on natural or artificial snow
- 100% fluoro-free and nontoxic
- A little goes a long way—"crayon" a thick layer on the base instead of flooding or dripping; this also reduces the cost per application
- Always use an iron made for ski/board bases; this prevents damage and melts the wax better and more evenly
- Utilizing natural, recycled and raw synthetic materials, this replaces Swix LF6 x Blue wax
- Swix wax temperatures are based on air temp in the shade; lower numbers (5) are harder for added durability, while higher number waxes (10) are more hydrophobic
- Proudly developed in partnership with scientists, chemists and athletes around the world; approved for all levels of competition and new requirements in 20/21
- Since 1946, Swix has spent decades focused on reducing waste, implementing a strict sustainability platform while moving away from fluoro-based materials
- Made in Norway
Imported.View all Swix Ski Wax
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...