The North Face Fall Line Insulated Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Designed for banner runs, The North Face Fall Line men's jacket keeps you toasty and dry on the days that make your season.
- Body-mapped PrimaLoft® Black synthetic insulation makes sure you stay warm where it matters
- 2-layer DryVent™ waterproof/breathable fabric fends off the elements
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood lets you stay extra protected when the blizzard gains momentum and you're skiing it out
- Snap-away powder skirt with gripper elastic keeps out the spindrift
- Underarm vents let you quickly dump excess heat
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep your sleeves in place
- 2 secure-zip chest pockets; secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal goggle pocket; secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Waterproof external zippers
- Standard fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
95% polyester/5% elastane twill
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer DryVent waterproof/breathable fabric
Body: 100 g PrimaLoft Black synthetic fibers; hood and sleeves: 80 g synthetic fibers
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 3.2 oz.
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...