Blizzard Rustler 9 Skis - Men's - 2021/2022
From sending spicy lines to transitioning through variable terrain, the men's Blizzard Rustler 9 skis—the narrowest of the series—do it all without requiring a big powder day to play.
- Smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable, yet super playful in softer snow and on any type of terrain
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. (Dynamic Release Technology) incorporates Titanal® and reduces torsional rigidity in the tip and tail, making the ski less aggressive in softer snow
- Unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail stabilizes the rocker profile and reduces swing weight for playful skiing
- Titanal layer adds rigidity underfoot for effective transmission of power to the edges and stability in variable terrain
- Innovative waist concept: The longer the ski, the wider the waist, which gives ambitious freeriders and all-mountain skiers more versatility and float, even on steep terrain
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840. Some manufacturers provide recommended skier weights as a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Blizzard All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
188 CM: 128 millimeters
188 CM: 94 millimeters
188 CM: 117.5 millimeters
188 CM: 18.5 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Carbon Flipcore DRT
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
188 CM: 9 lbs. 0.6 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...