Purple Lizard Maps Dolly Sods and Seneca Rocks Lizard Map - 2nd Edition
Whether you're hiking or mountain biking, the Purple Lizard Dolly Sods and Seneca Rocks map helps you cover a lot of ground on numerous trails through West Virginia's beautiful wilderness areas.
- Covers Dolly Sods Wilderness, Seneca Rocks, Monongahela National Forest, Blackwater Falls, Canaan Valley, Candy Creek, Roaring Plains, Smoke Hole and Spruce Knob
- Shade relief topographic map with lat./lon. and UTM grids, elevation and mileage data, roads, backroads and trails, road- and trail-use designations, parking access, and more
- Durable, 2-sided waterproof construction folds easily to fit in your back pocket
- Includes designated public trails and paths for hiking, biking, equestrian riding, skiing and snowmobiling, and rail trails managed by federal, state and local authorities
- Also includes recreational destinations including campsites, picnic areas, river access, boat launches, climbing areas, scenic overlooks, waterfalls and more
- Little purple lizard icons signify cool places, sweet views, local legends and other unique points of interest
Made in USA.View all Purple Lizard Maps Southeast Maps
8 x 4 inches
36 x 24 inches
Purple Lizard Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...