This colorful, waterproof guide—Saltwater Fishes of Northern California—will help you identify 63 saltwater fish found from the northern border of California near Crescent City down to Monterey Bay.
- Designed to help you quickly identify common and notable species that inhabit inshore estuaries and tide pools, bays, kelp beds, rocky and sandy shores, and deep waters
- Each species is illustrated in stunning color, showing examples of adult females and males, as well as juveniles
- Features detailed, scientifically accurate full-color illustrations, common and scientific names, maximum length, and information about key features and typical habitats
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket, tackle box or boat console
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Folded: 9 x 4 in.; unfolded: 24.5 x 9 in.
|Number of Pages|
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.