Quick Reference Publishing Saltwater Fishes of Northern California
This colorful, waterproof guide—Saltwater Fishes of Northern California—will help you identify 63 saltwater fish found from the northern border of California near Crescent City down to Monterey Bay.
- Designed to help you quickly identify common and notable species that inhabit inshore estuaries and tide pools, bays, kelp beds, rocky and sandy shores, and deep waters
- Each species is illustrated in stunning color, showing examples of adult females and males, as well as juveniles
- Features detailed, scientifically accurate full-color illustrations, common and scientific names, maximum length, and information about key features and typical habitats
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket, tackle box or boat console
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Folded: 9 x 4 in.; unfolded: 24.5 x 9 in.
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...