Quick Reference Publishing Reptiles and Amphibians of the Sonoran Desert
Meet 41 of the Sonoran Desert's most commonly encountered native herps in Reptiles and Amphibians of the Sonoran Desert, a handy, pocket-size guide with full color photos to aid in identification.
- Covers Joshua Tree and Saguaro national parks, South Mountain Park and Preserve, and the Organ Pipe Cactus, Sonoran Desert and Ironwood Forest national monuments
- Also covers Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Boyce Thompson Arboretum, and the Coachella Valley, Cabeza Prieta and Kofa national wildlife refuges, in addition to other areas
- Includes the region's most commonly encountered species, as well as some rarer species, underscoring this biome's biological diversity and importance
- Lists the most current common and scientific names as well as information on distribution, behavior, diet and size
- Full color photographs accompany descriptions that focus on important characteristics, helping inexperienced and seasoned herpers alike
- Species are grouped by similarity, aiding in quick comparison
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...