Quick Reference Publishing Butterflies of the Rocky Mountains
This waterproof, pocket-size guide—Butterflies of the Rocky Mountains—beautifully illustrates more than 80 species of butterflies and most of their caterpillars that can be found in this region.
- Covers Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, northeastern Arizona and northern New Mexico
- Covers many national parks such as Glacier, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Rocky Mountain, Mesa Verde, Canyonlands, Zion and Grand Canyon
- Includes common and unique species such as the Rocky Mountain parnassia; pale swallowtail; large marble; pine white; tailed, Edith's, Blue and lilac-bordered coppers
- Also includes the Western pine elfin; arrowhead, greenish and Arctic blues; Milbert's tortoiseshell; Gillett's, arachne and sagebrush checkerspots
- Also includes the great spangled, Zerene and Frigga fritillaries; Hayden's ringlet; small wood-nymph; grizzled and Arctic skippers; Western branded-skipper
- Features color photos in a side-by-side format that's ideal for field use
- Lists common and scientific names, adult size, season when they can be found and their caterpillar host plants
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...