Rossignol X-5 OT FW Cross-Country Ski Boots - Women's
Offering comfort and warmth for recreationalXC skiers who choose adventure, the women's Rossignol X-5 OT (Off Track) cross-country ski boots bridge the gap between on-trail and backcountry touring.
- Women-specific FW fit offers reduced instep volume and narrower fit from midfoot through heel for increased comfort and precision
- Traditional laces offer easy adjustment
- Adjustable gaiters keep snow out for off-trail versatility and added warmth
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ heat-retaining insulation delivers increased warmth, even in damp and cold conditions
- Cuff reinforcements, powerstraps and stiff touring soles deliver excellent stability
- Hinged cuffs support a natural range of motion and full stride to take you beyond the groomed tracks
- Touring soles feature flexible central inserts that reinforce comfort without reducing overall stiffness and torsional rigidity, which add stability while skiing
- Thermo-adjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
Imported.View all Rossignol Women's Cross-Country Ski Boots
|Boot and Binding Compatibility|
NNN / TURNAMIC / Prolink
2 lbs. 7.5 oz.
|36 EU||37 EU||37.5 EU||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||40 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU|
|Foot Length (in.)||8.86||9.06||9.25||9.45||9.65||9.84||10.04||10.24||10.43||10.63||10.8.|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.