NEMO Flyer Sleeping Pad
Combine the thickness of an air pad with the plushness and durability of a foam pad, and what do you get? The lightweight NEMO Flyer pad, which helps you recharge after a hard day on the mountain.
- New manufacturing approach removes 60% of the foam yet tremendously increases thickness (by 290%) and plushness when inflated, producing a sculpted topology
- Plush open-cell foam offers a second level of security on the trail
- New technology allows for the first self-inflated pad to use 3D sculpting
- Horizontal coring retains a higher R-value with less foam, so you don't have to sacrifice weight or packed size for warmth
- Ultralight 20-denier soft-touch fabric set is pliable and comfortable
- Zero-profile, multifunctional, microadjustable valve for fine-tuning and fast inflation/deflation
- R-value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18), ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss
- This pad has an R-value of 3.3, which makes it best for adventures in cool weather; it provides moderate insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Includes a repair kit
- NEMO offers a lifetime warranty on this pad
Imported.View all NEMO Self-inflating Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Repair Kit Included
Stuff Sack Included
Regular: 6.5 x 10 inches
Regular Wide: 6.5 x 12 inches
Long Wide: 8 x 12 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
Regular: 72 x 20 x 2 inches
Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 2 inches
Long Wide: 76 x 25 x 2 inches
Regular: 1 lb. 7 oz.
Regular Wide: 1 lb. 13 oz.
Long Wide: 1 lb. 14 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...