Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 120 TECH GW Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Men's - 2021/2022
Blur the line between all-mountain skiing and freeride touring with the men's Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 120 TECH GW alpine touring ski boots. All mountains, one pair of boots.
- Brings you the feel, skiing power and all-mountain capability of the Hawx series with the natural movement of the Backland series
- Legendary Hawx feel with 98 mm lasts for a narrow fit
- Prolite construction starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed
- The lower weight saves energy and makes skiing effortless and more precise with a tuned-in feel for snow underfoot
- Reinforced, asymmetric Energy Backbone provides extra strength and edge-grip for strong skiing
- With Memory Fit heat-fitting, all 3 elements of the boots—shells, cuffs and liners—can be adapted by your bootfitter to match your foot shape in a matter of minutes
- Mimic Platinum liners with touring flex zones are anatomically pre-shaped to feel great from the start; heels, ankles and tongues can be heat-molded for a perfect custom fit
- True Flex plastic retains in-store feel across a variety of temperatures
- Frictionless Pivots with igus® polymer bushings provide completely natural movement for effortless ascents
- Free / Lock 2.0 system and frictionless pivot deliver a 54° range of motion and excellent uphill mobility
- Polyurethane cuffs; Grilamid shells
- 6000-series aluminum buckles and 50 mm hook-and-loop closure straps provide a secure fit
- Skywalk Rubber GripWalk soles offer walking comfort and grip on slippery surfaces
- Investment Cast Tech Inserts
Imported.View all Atomic Men's Downhill Ski Boots
Boot Sole Type
GripWalk with Tech Inserts
Ski Boot Flex
Mimic Platinum with Touring Flex Zone
Number of Buckles
Skywalk GripWalk sole
Contains recycled materials
7 lbs. 1.8 oz.
Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 Mondo 27.5 Mondo 28.5 Mondo 29.5 U.S. Men's 8 9 10 11 12 UK 7 8 9 10 11 EU 40.3 42 43.3 45 46.3
Adult boots come with a pair of Size Adjusters in the box. When you add these inserts under the footbed they make the boot precisely half a size smaller. If you need a whole size, choose the bigger half-size boot and adjust it down.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...