Blizzard Black Pearl 97 Skis - Women's - 2021/2022
Whether you're charging crud, carving groomers or floating through pow, the women's Blizzard Black Pearl 97 skis help you feel stronger, ski better and tackle varied snow conditions with confidence.
- Rocker-camber-rocker profile increases the carving character on groomed trails while maintaining flotation in softer snow
- Carbon Flipcore WSD (Women-Specific Design) construction delivers lightweight skis without sacrificing performance
- An integrated unidirectional carbon layer ensures lightness, stability, smooth flex and torsional rigidity for an all-around versatile and confidence-inspiring ride
- TrueBlend Woodcore precisely controls flex throughout the length of the ski, with a softer tip and tail that keep you nimble, whichever size you ride
- Redesigned with input from the Women to Women project and Blizzard engineers, the Black Pearl skis shine brighter than ever
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Blizzard All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
165 CM: 136.5 millimeters
165 CM: 97 millimeters
165 CM: 118.5 millimeters
165 CM: 15 meters
Trueblend Carbon Flipcore WSD
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
165 CM: 8 lbs. 6 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...