Fischer Voyager EF Cross-Country Skis with TURNAMIC Bindings
Looking to get out for some winter fun? The user-friendly Fischer Voyager EF cross-country skis come with bindings mounted so you'll be gliding along the tracks—or across fresh snow—in no time.
- Premounted Tour IFP bindings offer easy in and out; compatible with TURNAMIC, NNN® and Prolink® race and touring soles
- Efficient Forward construction improves power transmission from skier to ski for easier kick and more glide with less energy expended
- 52 mm waists are wide enough to offer stability off-track while still narrow enough to ski groomed tracks
- Air Tec wood cores are lightweight and provide the skis with a lively glide
- Vario Crown waxless bases offer durable, long-lasting grip and reliable kick in a wide range of conditions so you can effortlessly glide through the winter
Imported.Some manufacturers provide recommended skier weights as a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Fischer Cross-Country Touring Skis
XC Groomed and ungroomed
XC Double Camber
Recommended Skier Weight
189 CM: 208 and over pounds
Air Tec wood
5 lbs. 11 oz.
Boot and Binding Compatibility
NNN / TURNAMIC / Prolink
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...