PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Lite Cycling Gloves
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Indispensable for fall and early spring riding, the PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Lite cycling gloves balance warmth and handlebar sensitivity, insulating you from the elements, not control of the bike.
- Insulated with 60g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, which is made from 35% postconsumer recycled polyester and incorporates Aerogel particles for maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- Grippy and durable Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palms are insulation-free to maintain handlebar feel, making these the most sensitive insulated gloves from PEARL iZUMi
- Main body fabric provides wind protection with excellent dexterity
- AmFIB soft shell on the back protects your hands from wind and water
- Touch-screen compatible index finger and thumbs
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Gloves
87% polyester/8% nylon/4% polyurethane/1% spandex
60g PrimaLoft Gold (35% recycled) with Crosscore technology
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure around the hand at the widest part of the palm, not including the thumb.