PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Lite Cycling Bib Tights - Men's
On cool days when protection from the wind and elements isn't just helpful, it's necessary, the men's PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Lite Cycling Bib Tights are the answer.
- AmFIB® soft-shell material through 3/4 of the front—from the waist to just below the knees—places wind protection where it is needed most
- Thermal fleece fabric provides insulation through the rest of the tights
- PI Dry® water-shedding technology makes these tights suitable for days that are damp or even raining
- Raw-edge bib straps eliminate bulk for improved comfort
- Eliminated zippers at the ankles offer improved fit and comfort
- BioViz® reflective elements on the hip as well as the calves offer increased visibility in low-light conditions
- No chamois: simply wear these bib tights over your favorite bike shorts or alone for other cold-weather activities
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Tights
89% recycled polyester/11% elastane
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL S/M M/L Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5 - 42 42-47 31-32 34-35 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...