PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Lite Cycling Bib Tights - Men's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
On cool days when protection from the wind and elements isn't just helpful, it's necessary, the men's PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Lite Cycling Bib Tights are the answer.
- AmFIB® soft-shell material through 3/4 of the front—from the waist to just below the knees—places wind protection where it is needed most
- Thermal fleece fabric provides insulation through the rest of the tights
- PI Dry® water-shedding technology makes these tights suitable for days that are damp or even raining
- Raw-edge bib straps eliminate bulk for improved comfort
- Eliminated zippers at the ankles offer improved fit and comfort
- BioViz® reflective elements on the hip as well as the calves offer increased visibility in low-light conditions
- No chamois: simply wear these bib tights over your favorite bike shorts or alone for other cold-weather activities
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Tights
89% recycled polyester/11% elastane
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL S/M M/L 28 IN Waist 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist 42 IN Waist Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5 - 42 42-47 31-32 34-35 27.5-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 32.5-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-43.75 43.75-45.25 45.25-46.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...