Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Hoodie - Men's
For those done-in-a-day, cold-weather alpine missions where moving fast and taking less is essential, the men's Patagonia Fitz Roy Down hoodie makes a perfect, packable, midweight belay jacket.
- Light and durable recycled nylon shell with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish provides weather protection and is soft to the touch
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down provides high-loft warmth in an ultra-packable midweight layer
- Goose down is certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked
- Alpine-helmet-compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and high-loft draft collar
- Center-front VISLON® zipper is backed with an internal storm flap
- 2 handwarmer pockets; 2 external, zippered chest pockets allow for easy access while belaying
- Jacket stuffs into its own left front pocket
- Large internal catch-all pocket with elasticized opening allows for easy storage
- Soft, elasticized stitching at cuffs and dual-adjust cordlock system at hem seal out the elements
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Down Jackets
20-denier recycled ripstop nylon Pertex Quantum
10-denier ripstop nylon Pertex Quantum
800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down goose down
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 1.1 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...