Danner Logger 917 GORE-TEX Boots - Women's
Inspired by the classic logging boots of the PNW, the women's Danner Logger 917 GORE-TEX boots refine the style for any adventure with rugged durability, cushioned comfort and waterproof protection.
- Full-grain leather uppers undergo 6 different tests to ensure durability, strength and quality
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liners keep water from getting in, while helping release moisture and sweat to keep your feet dry
- Triple-density rubberized EVA midsoles provide maximum cushioning and support with enhanced durability that won't break down easily
- Open-cell polyurethane footbeds increase air circulation for improved heat dissipation
- Vibram® rubber outsoles with XS Trek rubber compound balance durability and traction in wet conditions on the trail or in the streets
- Traditional stitchdown technique with cupped sole construction features a wide platform with a streamlined modern aesthetic
- Ergonomic last construction provides stability and support
Imported.View the Danner Logger Product Line View all Danner Women's Casual Boots
Footwear Height (in.)
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable laminate
Modernized stitchdown construction
Vibram 917 with XS Trek rubber compound
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...