Patagonia Upstride Jacket - Men's
Built to move fast in the backcountry on long, high-output tours, the men's Patagonia Upstride jacket boasts a stretchy, highly-breathable, moisture-managing fabric and a clean, dynamic design.
- Stretchy, weather-resistant bonded recycled polyester soft shell provides mobility and moisture management
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish prevents saturation and increases abrasion resistance
- Knit grid interior has fully-taped seams and slides effortlessly over your skin and base layers
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Fixed hood has an adjustable fit, a laminated visor and enough space to accommodate a helmet
- Simple cuffs seal out the elements
- 2 oversize chest pockets double as vents to shed heat; an additional chest pocket secures your essentials
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Soft-Shell Jackets
Back Length (in.)
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...