Patagonia Capilene Midweight Base Layer Bottoms - Infants'
Made of 100% recycled polyester, the infants' Patagonia Capilene midweight base layer bottoms have a soft feel and layer with ease, so you can bundle your little one up for winter outings.
- 100% recycled polyester fabric made with hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap to warm air, wick moisture and dry fast
- Low-bulk construction offers easy layering under mid layers and outerwear
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control helps keep things fresh
- Pull-on styling and soft, elasticized fabric waistband for everyday comfort
- Gusseted crotch provides a comfortable fit and unrestricted movement
- Forward-set, flatlock seams improve the fit and help minimize chafing
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View the Patagonia Capilene Product LineView all Patagonia Kids' Base Layer Bottoms
4.3 oz. diamond-grid double-knit recycled polyester (bluesign®-approved material)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
|3 Months||6 Months||12 Months||18 Months||0 - 3 Months||3 - 6 Months||6 - 12 Months||2T||3T||4T||5T|
|Height Range||25 - 27||28 - 31||31 - 33||33 - 35||21 - 24||25 - 27||28 - 31||35||38||41||44|
|Weight Range||15 - 20 lbs.||20 - 25 lbs.||25 - 28 lbs.||28 - 32 lbs.||7 - 15 lbs.||15 - 20 lbs.||20 - 25 lbs.||28 - 32 lbs.||32 - 35 lbs.||35 - 40 lbs.||39 - 42 lbs.|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.