Bending Branches Sunburst ST Canoe Paddle
With a modern carbon shaft and a striking, handcrafted wooden blade, the featherweight Bending Branches Sunburst ST canoe paddle grants you all-day paddling with minimal fatigue.
- Symmetrical Palm/T-grip blend is designed for optimal comfort on your hands and joints, ideal for control strokes
- Paddle weighs just 17 oz. due to savings from combination of modern carbon technology and classic wood construction
- Ovalized, T-700 carbon shaft is strong and lightweight; classic wooden blade is buoyant and efficient, gracefully lifting every stroke from the water with ease
- Rockgard® protection provides excellent shock absorption, making the paddle last 6 times longer than one without protection
- 2 oz. fiberglass wrap over the blade protects against nicks and dents, safeguarding it for years to come
- "Feather" pattern on the blade is made from strips of basswood, red alder and dark roasted basswood
- The "Sugar Island" blade shape is designed for smooth flatwater entry and exit—ideal for most canoeists
- Handcrafted in Osceola, Wisconsin
Made in USA.View all Bending Branches Canoe Paddles
Basswood/roasted basswood/red alder
17 x 8.2 inches
|Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)|
99 square inches
1 lb. 1 oz.