Bending Branches Java ST Canoe Paddle
The Bending Branches Java ST canoe paddle is for the pure tradtionalist for whom only an all-wood canoe paddle will do. It's lightweight, durable and distinctive.
- Eye-popping "pinstripe" blade made of basswood and dark roasted basswood is something you have to see to believe
- Full Rockgard protection provides unmatched shock absorption; paddles with Rockgard last 6 times longer than those without protection
- 2 oz. fiberglass wrap keeps the paddle strong and beautiful, safeguarding it for years to come
- Shaft is made of solid, ovalized basswood that's durable but not excessive in weight
- With a Freestyle palm grip, the Java ST paddle is comfortable and warm on your hands, and easy to hold
- Handcrafted in Osceola, Wisconsin
Made in USA.View all Bending Branches Canoe Paddles
19 x 8.1 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
118 square inches
1 lb. 3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...