Sea to Summit Ether Light XT Insulated Air Sleeping Pad
Bringing Air Sprung Cell™ comfort to the realm of thicker air mats, the light and quiet Sea to Summit Ether Light XT Insulated Air sleeping pad uses 2 types of insulation to provide 3-season warmth.
- This pad has an R-value of 3.2, which makes it best for adventures in cool weather; it provides moderate insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- At 4 in. thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells provide a plush sleeping experience
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects radiant heat back to you while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss
- 30- and 40-denier face fabric with liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and reliable
- Patent-pending multifunction valve and included Airstream Pump™/stuff sack mean quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment
- PillowLock™ prevents your Aeros™ pillow (not included) from slipping
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Air Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Repair Kit Included
Stuff Sack Included
Large Mummy: 11 x 4.75 inches
Regular Mummy: 9.5 x 4.5 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
Large Mummy: 78 x 25 x 4 inches
Regular Mummy: 72 x 21.5 x 4 inches
Large Mummy: 1 lb. 6 oz.
Regular Mummy: 1 lb. 1.3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...