Sea to Summit Comfort Light Insulated Air Sleeping Pad
Stay cozy all night in the backcountry without extra weight. The Sea to Summit Comfort Light Insulated Air sleeping pad has a double layer of Air Sprung Cells™ in the torso for extra insulation.
- Single layers of Air Sprung Cells at the head and legs reduce weight
- Airstream™ pump is integrated into the base of the included stuff sack
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation combine to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Multifunction valve allows fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- 40- and 30-denier ripstop nylon face fabric offers a balance of light weight and durability
- This pad has an R-value of 3.7, which makes it best for adventures in cool weather; it provides moderate insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents mold issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- For extended storage, lay the mat flat with the valve open
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Comfort View all Sea to Summit Air Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Repair Kit Included
Stuff Sack Included
Regular Mummy: 4.5 x 9.5 inches
Large Mummy: 4.5 x 10 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
Regular Mummy: 72 x 21.5 x 2.5 inches
Large Mummy: 79 x 25 x 2.5 inches
Regular Mummy: 1 lb. 5.9 oz.
Large Mummy: 1 lb. 10.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...