Aquaglide Deschutes 145 Tandem Inflatable Kayak
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A full-size tandem with a feather weight of only 27 lbs., the Aquaglide Deschutes 145 tandem inflatable kayak has 600 lbs. of capacity to take you, a partner and plenty of gear to your destination.
- Long waterline and high weight capacity provide sleek, fast and efficient paddling across lakes and shores with plenty of room and stability for extra gear—great for camping
- Open-cockpit design makes for easy entry and exit from the boat, while Splash-Guard™ positioned fore and aft of the cockpit helps keep paddlers dry
- Simple setup gets you on the water in minutes: Just take it out of the bag, inflate the 4 chambers, adjust the seat and paddle away
- Single-layer tubes made from light, stiff and durable Duratex™ material are welded and airtight, eliminating the weight of bladders and simplifying maintenance
- 2 FeatherFrame crosspiece supports provide structural integrity without the hassle and weight of aluminum parts and pieces
- Solid EVA-covered floor reduces weight and is quick and easy to set up, pack away and maintain; it also provides a lower center of gravity for added stability
- Comfortable Core 2.0 seats have thick padded cushions and high, supportive backrests; on warm days, the breathable backrests help keep you cool
- D-rings along with front and rear deck bungees let you secure dry bags and other gear while paddling
- Carry handles at bow, stern and each side make for easy transport
- Quick-release weedless fin improves tracking through the water
- To rinse or clean the boat, simply open the drainplug to allow water to flow through
- Duffel-style storage and travel bag included; stores away easily in most closets or car trunks
- Use a 12V electric pump for quick and easy inflation; top off with a hand pump (pumps not included)
Imported.View all Aquaglide Inflatable Kayaks
Duratex reinforced PVC
14 ft. 6 in.
Padded / Foam
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
30 x 28 x 16 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...