Fenix PD36R Rechargeable Flashlight
Piercing the night with up to 1,600 lumens to light your way out to 928 ft., the Fenix PD36R rechargeable flashlight offers impressive performance for its diminutive size.
- Innovative, high-capacity 5000 mAh lithium-ion battery conveniently charges via a USB-C port and offers twice the runtime of many traditional flashlights
- High-quality, virtually indestructible LED outputs 1,600 lumens on Turbo, 800 lumens on High, 350 lumens on Medium, 150 lumens on Low and 30 lumens on Eco mode
- Superbright 1,600-lumen strobe mode aids in distress signaling and alerts others of your presence on dark roads
- IP68 rating means this flashlight is completely dustproof and waterproof; it can withstand water submersion more than 1m deep for more than 30 min.
- Rugged, aircraft-grade aluminum body with knurled finish resists rolling and enhances grip
- Reverse polarity protects from improper battery insertion
- Boot-up battery level indicator and low-voltage warning remind you when the battery needs to be charged
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperatures
- Includes a 2-position body clip, lanyard, holster and USB type C charging cord
- Product carries a lifetime Fenix guarantee against defects in materials or workmanship and includes free repairs for 5 years
Imported.View all Fenix Flashlights
Flood / Spot
|Max Light Output (Lumens)|
Turbo: 1,600; High: 800; Medium: 350; Low: 150; Eco: 30 lumens
|Max Beam Distance (m)|
Turbo: 205; High: 150; Medium: 95; Low: 60; Eco: 25 meters
|Average Run Time|
Turbo: 2 hrs. 50 min.; High: 5 hrs. 49 min.; Medium: 8 hrs. 24 min.; Low: 26 hrs.; Eco: 115 hrs.
One 21700 lithium-ion
5.4 x 1 x 1 inches
|Weight With Batteries|