NRS Siren PFD - Women's
Utilizing 6 panels of soft foam, the women's NRS Siren PFD wraps your body in comfortable protection without sacrificing a low-profile, athletic fit for easy movement on the water.
- 400-denier ripstop nylon construction ensures season-after-season durability
- Ultrasoft foam is divided into 6 independent panels for easy mobility, allowing the PFD to conform to your body
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket
- 6 adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easy to access and eliminates unnecessary bulk
- The Siren is a Type III life jacket designed with 16.5 lbs. of flotation and carries the U.S. Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
Imported.View all NRS Women's PFDs
400-denier polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon
L/XL: 42-52 inches
XL/XXL: 50-56 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...