PEARL iZUMi P.R.O. Mesh Cycling Jersey - Women's
Possibly the ultimate summer jersey, the women's PEARL iZUMi P.R.O. Mesh cycling jersey combines class-leading aerodynamics with highly breathable mesh worthy of professional stage races.
- Elbow-length sleeves made from P.R.O. Transfer Aero fabric with Speed Sleeve construction smooth airflow around the bicep and over the shoulder to reduce aerodynamic drag
- A classic 3-rear-pocket layout is enhanced with a bellow design so you can comfortably load up for long days in the saddle
- P.R.O. Transfer Mesh fabric on the main body provides optimal airflow and a lightweight feel
- P.R.O. Aero fabric in key leading-edge areas reduces aerodynamic drag
- Patented anatomic Speed Sleeve construction optimizes fit in the cycling position
- Longer to-the-elbow sleeves reduce drag around upper arms
- Full-length semi-autolock zipper can be flipped up and tugged open with one hand for easy venting
- Raw-edge sleeve openings offer a seamless transition to skin
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Women's Cycling Jerseys
Body: 88% polyester/12% elastane; sleeves/side panels: 71% polyester/29% elastane
XS S M L XL XXL 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 Numerical Size 4-6 6-8 10-12 12-14 14-16 16+ 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 Bust 31-33 33-35 35-37.5 37.5-40 40-43 43-47 Waist 24.5-26.5 26.5-28.5 28.5-30.5 30.5-33 33-37.5 37.5-42 25.5-26.5 26.5-27.5 27.5-28.5 28.5-29.5 29.5-30.75 30.75-32.25 32.25-34.25 Hip 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5-40 37.5-40 40-42.5 42.5-45.5 45.5-49.5 34-35.25 35.25-36.5 36.5-37.5 37.5-38.5 38.5-39.75 39.75-41 41-42.75 Inseam 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
BUST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
PANT INSEAM: Inseam refers to the pant length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...