A force to be reckoned with, these are speed hikers with an upgrade. The women's HOKA Speedgoat Mid 2 GTX boots have GORE-TEX® protection, more ankle support and Vibram® Megagrip outsoles.
- Lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX® waterproof booties keep your feet dry in a variety of seasons and weather conditions; water-resistant mesh uppers fend off precipitation
- Anatomically designed molded foam collars provide additional ankle support
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability
- Midsoles now feature a lightweight EVA foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsoles with 5mm stepped lugs help keep you stable on slippery, wet and uneven surfaces
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
Imported.View the HOKA Speedgoat Product LineView all HOKA Women's Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX waterproof membrane
Vibram Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 6.7 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||8.7||8.8||9||9.2||9.3||9.5||9.6||9.8||10||10.2||10.3||10.5||10.7||10.8||11|
Measurements are stated in inches.