Wear it as a micro-belay parka and then as insulated jacket on quick alpine dashes. The men's Patagonia Nano Puff hoodie is made from premium, eco-friendly materials to protect you and the planet.
- Lightweight, bluesign®-approved recycled ripstop polyester shell fabric and lining have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to protect against moisture
- 60g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is made from 55% post-consumer recycled content; it's water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains warmth when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for resistance to abrasion
- Center-front zipper has a moisture-wicking interior stormflap and zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem helps seal in warmth
Imported.View the Patagonia Nano Puff Product LineView all Patagonia Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco (55% post-consumer recycled content)
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam varies depending on style.