Outdoor Research Microgravity AscentShell Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built to withstand wet, windy weather and constantly changing temps—and breathe on the uphills. The men's Outdoor Research Microgravity AscentShell jacket is the high alpine shell that does it all.
- AscentShell™ technology uses electrospinning to create a 3-layer construction that's more breathable, lighter, stretchier and more comfortable than traditional membranes
- Electrospun AscentShell membrane is air permeable, letting air and moisture move from the inside out before sweat builds up
- Halo-Hood is helmet compatible; Hood Lock™ cordlock at back of hood lets you easily adjust the hood for a customizable fit
- Dynamic Reach™ underarm panels allow total mobility during dynamic activities; AscentShell fabric offers movement-mirroring stretch
- Elastic drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuff closures dial in the fit
- YKK AquaGuard™ zippers throughout help keep out snow and rain
- Internal front stormflap blocks weather and cold air
- Jacket is fully seam-taped to keep moisture out
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Jacket packs into its own left hand pocket
- Carabiner loop; key clip
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
20-denier x 45-denier mechanical stretch ripstop nylon
30-denier knit polyester
Type of Waterproofing
AscentShell 3-layer waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
XS S M L XL XXL 28 30 32 34 36 38 Chest 34 37 40 43 46 49 Sleeve Length 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 Waist 27 30 32.5 36 39 43 28 30 32 34 36 38 Hip 33.5 36.5 39 42 46 46.5 35 37 39 41 43 45 Inseam 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 32 33 34
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...